Join the Network
Welcome! We are glad you are here.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of HARC’s Practice-Based Research Network (PBRN). To become a HARC member, you only need to fill out a short enrollment survey. Membership is always free.
If you have questions, information about HARC’s PBRN and membership can be found on the FAQ page here.
There are six categories of HARC membership. Please review the membership category descriptions below to find the one that best describes you, then click on the box of that enrollment survey to enroll.
- Researchers with an interest in home visiting
- Model Representatives of home visiting program models
- Leaders of Networks of state, local, tribal, or territorial home visiting programs
- Local programs / agencies – all staff of local home visiting programs/agencies – including program directors, program managers, supervisors, home visitors, data managers, and anyone else who supports HV staff or services
- Families or other caregivers who are currently enrolled in early childhood home visiting or who have participated in early childhood home visiting in the past
- Friends of HARC – all of those with an interest in home visiting research, who do not fall into any of the above categories (e.g., foundations, funders, advocates, policy analysts, journalists, government representatives)